Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from my dear cousin-in-law Toni.  Thank you Toni!  Toni is writing a blog about a huge change in her and her family's life.  If you have not taken the opportunity to enjoy her writing - please do, you will not regret it!!!  You can find her blog at Breaking for Big Red

    

There are three tasks that a recipient must complete:
     1. Thank the person who awarded you
     2. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself
     3. Award 15 blogger's you've recently discovered
So, here we go . . .
Toni, your blog is amazing and I thank you for taking the time to check on my blog, I am honored!
I'm pretty sure I don't know 15 bloggers and other than the 'freebie' web sites that I check on, there are only a few that I follow faithfully.  Two of which have already received this award. 

So, I award the Versatile Blogger Award to:

     Jyls "Family" Life


And now for the 7 interesting facts about me . . .

1.  My world, as I knew it, totally stopped on July 16, 1973.  And it was never the same from that day forward. 

2.  I am never 'inside the box' - I only exist 'outside the box'.

3.  I totally believe that reincarnation is a real possibility and that I have personally experienced it.

4.  I really enjoy listening to people and their stories.

5.  I LOVE change.

6.  When I awake in the morning, I have a song running through my head and my heart.

7.  I love riding a motorcycle, however, I prefer to not wear a helmet while riding.  It's all about freedom!

No comments: