Friday, July 1, 2011

Freebie Web Sites

I thought I would add a list of Freebie Web Sites that I use to find all my free goodies.  Some of these are on FaceBook.  Many of these have a Newsletter that you can sign up for and are delivered to your email account daily.  Some of them just have coupons for you to print and use.  Please note that there are many other sites - I just wanted to give you a taste of the sites I visit daily.

Please note:  Many sites use links to identify themselves when they introduce you to other sites.  By doing this, they earn points or money or some type of compensation.  I did not include hyper-links to these sites to ensure that you get all of your own credit for any sites you join. 

So, enjoy and hope you get tons of Freebies and save lots of money!!

 Web Sites
Deals@1SaleADay.com

athriftymom@gmail.com

contact@amazingfreebies.com

cellfire.com

savinginmo@aol.com

coupons.com

dealcrown.com

nikki@nikkisfreebiejeebies.com

mandy@freebiepanda.com

FreebiesDeals@mail.vresp.com

gofreebies.com

redplumvalues@bass.duetter.com

SavingMoneyPlan@gmail.com

smartsource.com

todaysfreestuff@yahoo.com

tonsforfree@aweber.com

womanfreebies.com

support@getitfree.us

No comments: