Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year - Welcome 2012

Happy New Year and Welcome 2012!

The weather here this past weekend was quite pleasurable, close to 60 degrees!  Which means we spent the last day of 2011 on the Harley checking out the LBL (Land Between the Lakes).  The scenery is not as beautiful as it is during other seasons, however, it is possible to find some areas worthy of a picture or two. 








We did happen to see a Bald Eagle, but, I was not able to get a good picture of him.  I've seen him around the area several times lately, so I am hoping to catch him on my camera soon!

I am so very anxious for spring and the rebirth of the beautiful landscape that I love taking pictures of.  I know, another couple of months . . . I will try to be patient.  In the meantime, I will continue to watch the Cardinals and other birds that enjoy the (bird)food I put out on a daily basis.

No comments: