Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summertime in Kentucky - how does your garden grow?

It's summertime in Kentucky!  Hot Hot Hot!!!  Of course this means watering flowers at least twice a day!  It still amazes me how my plants can grow.  Here are some pictures . . . 

I received this Poinsettia as a gift this past Christmas.  I had to bring it outside due to it's size.  It continues to grow regardless of the heat.  I keep it on the porch in the shade.

My raised garden.

My first attempt at growing cabbage.

The tomatoes are growing tall and thick - I just wish they would ripen!!

Come little tomato - turn red, turn red!!!

Growing thick!

They seem to be multiplying!

And growing thick!

I love the purple and yellow together.
More pictures to come as my plants grow and the tomatoes ripen!!

No comments: