Monday, October 12, 2015

Time For Ham Fest


 Here in Cadiz, Kentucky, it's time for Ham Fest.  A celebration of Fall, Cadiz style.  It also means it's time for our Quilt Guild's big show.  I didn't get a chance to enter a quilt this year - gave them all away.  But, I did have some small items to enter in the Quilt show and I also entered four items in the Homemaker's  show.  Thought I would share them with you.

This is a set of four place-mats with a Halloween theme.  They may also be used as a table centerpiece.




This is a cute casserole carrier with a chicken theme.     


This is a mini-table runner made with Halloween mini-charms.
This center piece is reversable







Both Cardinal table runners have a similar backing of Cardinals.


My extra long Log Cabin table runner.


I did win three 1st place and one 2nd place at the Homemaker's Show.

No comments: