Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still here

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am still here!  I have to put off buying a new computer for a couple more weeks.  We have put an offer on a house and we are hoping to close this week.  As soon as we get all the paper work signed and the house is ours I will get back to the computer decision.

Meanwhile, we are going a little crazy waiting for all the ducks to line up in their self-appointed rows!  We have been through this a few times before, and I have to say, it has never been an easy non-problematic venture!  Why?  How can something so simple as buying a home become such a nightmare of complicated, overwhelming, unbelievable contradictions!  It seems to be a torturous waiting game that the powers that be, love to play with us poor mortals.  I will post more about our new nest as soon as we make it through the maze of mortgage hell.
House hint:  Our Harley's will finally have a space all their own!!!

No comments: