Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Quilts Entered in the Cadiz Quilt Show

This weekend the town of Cadiz, KY celebrated Fall with their annual Ham Festival.  Two days of food and fun.  This also includes the annual Cadiz Quilt Show hosted by the local Cadiz Quilt Guild.  This is my second year of entering my own quilts in the quilt show.  I had five entries this year and I am very honored to say that one of my entries received a second place ribbon!

This is a Christmas Table Runner.  I won a Second Place ribbon for this entry.

This shows the back of my Christmas Table Runner.

This entry is a Table Topper I called "July 4th Square Dance".

The Guild had a challenge quilt this year, it included having birds on your quilt.  I called this wall hanging 'Sunie".

'Dizie' is another entry of mine.  This is a One-Block-Wonder quilt.

And my final quilt entered in the Quilt Show is my music quilt.  "Magee's Song" is my first quilt of a queen size

No comments: